What are some of the things public health inspectors and environmental health officers do to keep our communities healthy and safe?
- Ensuring Safe Drinking Water
- Recreational Water Monitoring
- Food Safety Education and Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Foodborne, Waterborne and Zoonotic Illness Investigations
- Community and Institutional Infection Prevention and Control
- Child and Adult Care Facility Inspections
- Health Hazard Investigations
- Septic System Approvals
- Subdivision Assessments
- Environmental Health Assessments
- Animal Bite Investigations
- Playground Inspections
- Tattoo, Piercing, Aesthetic and Tanning Salon Inspections
- Ensuring Smoke-free Places
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
- Waste Management
- Health Promotion
Thank you to all of of Prairie North Health Region's public health inspectors!
Click here for contact information for the Public Health Inspection department.