Prenatal classes offer new parents the opportunity to learn about pregnancy, child birth and newborn care in a supportive environment.
- the process of labour and birth
- comfort and relaxation measures during labour
- breastfeeding and care of the newborn
- stages and phases of labour
- challenges of labour
- pain control and breathing techniques.
Lloydminster Prenatal Class Registration
- Call 306-820-6225 Press 1
North Battleford Prenatal Class Registration/Teen and Young Parent Prenatal Class Registration
- Call 306-446-6400 Press 1
Meadow Lake Prenatal Class Registration
Rural Clients can contact any of the above offices for registration.
Book early to ensure your spot.
For dates and times, please call your local office.
Prairie North now offers an online prenatal class option for clients who are unable to attend our regularly scheduled classes. To register for online classes:
- Call the North Battleford Public Health office at 306-446-6400 Press 1
- One time registration fee of $50 for online classes
- 90 day viewing from the day you start